EDI Claims Professional Badge Final Test 2021
- Be an EDI or Jurisdictional IAIABC member
- Complete the Introduction to Claims Release 3.1 Module (part of the EDI Training Subscription for organizations). Complete any other module related to your reporting requirements.
- Attend a Claims Release 3.1 training (virtual or face-to-face) in 2020 or 2021
About the Test
This test tests your knowledge of EDI with a focus on the Claims Release 3.1 Standard. The content is built from information and concepts covered in the Introduction to Claims Release 3.1 module, face to face training, and EDI resources found on the IAIABC website.
The test consists of a variety of questions. A passing score of at least 85% must be achieved to pass the test.
- “Open-book”: Test takers can use any training materials, resources, or notes to answer the questions.
- No time limit
- Test fee includes three (3) attempts to achieve a passing score.
Once registered for the test, you will receive access to the test through the IAIABC learning management system. You will receive access within 48 hours of registration once we verify that eligibility requirements have been met.
IAIABC Claims Professional Badge
Passing this test is the final step to earning the IAIABC Claims Professional Badge. Learn more about the IAIABC's digital credentialing here.