IAIABC 109th Convention Call for Proposals
IAIABC 109th Convention
September 11-14, 2023
Denver, Colorado, USA
The IAIABC is opening a call for proposals for the 109th Convention and is looking forward to hearing your ideas. The IAIABC Convention brings together workers’ compensation regulatory and industry professionals to engage in informative sessions, collaborative dialogue, and insightful meetings on workers’ compensation policy, regulation, and legislation. Each year representatives from more than 40 jurisdictions from North America and abroad and 65 industry organizations attend Convention.
With “Explore” as the 109th Convention theme, attendees are encouraged to:
- Gather with peers and presenters to consider and investigate ideas, strategies, and trends that are impacting workers' compensation systems.
- Gear up with tools and resources to help traverse changing landscapes, both external and internal to workers' compensation
- Expand their skills and expertise by inspecting different possibilities in regulatory
and industry topics.
- Chart new paths that lead to diverse viewpoints and perspectives.
Speaker Format and Registration
The Convention will be hosted in-person, and speakers will receive either a full Convention registration at a reduced rate of $525 or a complimentary one-day registration. We are asking that all speakers, moderators, and panelists present in-person.
Speaker applicants are asked to consider ways in which they can:
- Engage and interact with the audience
- Use stories, examples, and/or case studies to enhance and underline points
- Convey applicable takeaways the audience can implement in their organizations
Call for Proposals
The call for proposals will be open from February 6th through March 17th. Proposals will be notified of status in early May. Please use the form below to submit your proposal and consult the resources for additional information.
Have a Question?
Contact Samantha Collier, Education Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 410-2217.