About IAIABC Membership
Benefits of Membership
The International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions brings together the workers’ compensation regulatory and private sector communities to find solutions to reduce harm and aid recovery from occupational injuries and illnesses.
More than 220 organizational members, including 60 jurisdictions, invest in the IAIABC to learn, share, and discuss workers' compensation policy, regulation, and administration on an international scale.
Why Belong to the IAIABC?
The IAIABC is the leader in providing resources to better understand and inform workers’ compensation policy, regulation, administration, and legislation. Through IAIABC conferences, resources, webinars, trainings, specialized education programs, committee work, and member forums, the workers’ compensation community shares information and builds a better industry.
What Can IAIABC Members Do?
IAIABC membership offers a variety of benefits, from connecting to peers, discussing hot topics, accessing resources, and attending in-person and virtual events.
IAIABC committees are an excellent way to engage in dialogue and discussion on specific workers’ compensation policy areas and develop informational resources for the IAIABC membership and workers’ compensation industry. IAIABC members can actively participate in committee discussions and projects. Learn more about committees on the IAIABC Committees page.
Educate and Train
Members receive discounted registration rates to IAIABC educational programming held throughout the year, both in-person and web-based. Offerings currently include:
- IAIABC Convention (annual fall meeting)
- The Forum (annual spring meeting)
- educate@iaiabc online educational platform, with libraries of content on a variety of workers' compensation topics, including EDI reporting
- IAIABC Foundations of Workers' Compensation Administration Program (open to Jurisdictional members only)
- Judicial training programs in collaboration with the NAWCJ and CWCL
- WorkCompare comparative database
- Complimentary member webinars on hot industry topics
Enjoy instant access to “members only” resources on www.iaiabc.org. Resources are developed frequently by IAIABC members, committees, staff, and industry experts. Some examples include:
- WorkCompare comparative database
- A How-To Guide for Injury and Work Disability Prevention
- Injured Worker Frequently Asked Questions and State-Specific Resources
- EDI Implementation Guides, models, and companion guides (Jurisdictional and EDI members only)
- Workers' Compensation Policy and the Changing Workforce (collaboration with the NAIC)
- Claims Measures Survey
- A Look at Fee Schedules - Policy Choices & Consequences
- IAIABC/WCRI Workers' Compensation Laws
"The IAIABC is a significant resource for Tennessee. Whether it is papers on important topics, EDI support, or conversations about the future of workers' compensation, the IAIABC provides it."
- Abbie Hudgens, Administrator, Tennessee Bureau of Workers' Compensation
"I have been involved with the IAIABC as a regulator and associate member for more than 20 years, and continue to participate in events and committees for the unlimited resources, information-sharing, and networking opportunities."
- Brandon Miller, Former President, Minnesota Workers' Compensation Insurers' Association
Questions About Membership
If your organization is not currently a member of the IAIABC, complete the Membership Inquiry form to request more information. An IAIABC staff member will contact you soon.