IAIABC NextGen Awards launched in 2017 as a way to recognize talented individuals under the age of 40 who are having a substantial and positive impact on workers' compensation, making a significant difference within their organizations, and leading the industry into the future.
2023 NextGen Nominations
IAIABC NextGen Award nominations are now being reviewed. Nominees will hear about next steps in the coming weeks.
- The individual has a substantial, positive impact on their organization and/or the workers’ compensation/occupational accident insurance industry.
- The individual sets themselves apart from others through their work.
Nominators are asked to provide as much detailed and specific information as possible about the nominee's achievements and accomplishments and why they are deserving of an IAIABC NextGen Award. Nominees cannot self nominate.
- Nominees must be age 39 or under as of December 31, 2023.
- Nominations must be received by March 10, 2023 for consideration for a 2023 IAIABC NextGen Award.
- Nominees do not need to work for an IAIABC Member organization.
- Nominee has not already received an IAIABC NextGen Award. They may have been previously nominated.
Note to Nominators
- The nomination submitted is the sole basis used to determine who will receive NextGen Awards. Please be thoughtful in articulating what makes the individual a worthy candidate.
- Nominators are asked to provide as much detailed information as possible about why the nominee is deserving of an IAIABC NextGen Award, including both objective metrics and examples and subjective rationale.
IAIABC NextGen Award winners will be:
- Invited to participate in a NextGen session during the IAIABC 109th Convention in the fall of 2023 (complimentary registration).
- Featured in a special edition of Perspectives, the IAIABC digital magazine.
- Featured on the IAIABC website on the home page, NextGen Award webpage, IAIABC social media and press campaigns.
- Nominations open on February 13 and close on March 10, 2023.
- Statement of Support submissions for finalists open on April 4 and close on April 28, 2023.
- Notifications will be sent by June 2, 2023.
Please share this Information Sheet with those who may be interested in nominating someone for an IAIABC NextGen Award. To view a sample nomination submission, please click here.