Training for Claims Release 3.1
The EDI Claims Release 3.1 training provides a great opportunity for jurisdictions and industry participants to learn about the newest release of the IAIABC Claims Standard. The IAIABC plans to offer a two-day virtual 3.1 training, March 23-24, 2021.
EDI Training Subscription
The IAIABC offers an annual EDI Training Subscription for its EDI training resources. Subscribers will have on-demand access to EDI training courses. Any employee of a member organization can share in the subscription.
Subscribers will have access to:
General EDI Training
- EDI for Compliance and Beyond (session recording)
- Power Up EDI (session recording)
- Introduction to the IAIABC and EDI and Introduction to the IAIABC EDI Standards (module)
- Introduction to Claims Release 3.0 and the Implementation Guide (module
- Introduction to EDI Claims Release 3.1 (module, updates for 2021)
- Implementation Roadmap (webinar recordings)
- Claims Release 3.1 Industry Readiness (webinar recording)
- 2021 Updates* (webinar recording)* Subscribers will be invited to the live webinar scheduled for February 4, 2021.
- Introduction to EDI XML (module)
- Introduction to Electronic Medical Billing (eBilling) (module)
- Introduction to Medical State Reporting (module)
Proof of Coverage
- Introduction to Proof of Coverage (module)
- Proof of Coverage: Roadmap for Jurisdictions Moving from Release 2.1 to 3.0 (recording)
- Policy to POC (recording)
The price of the subscription per organization is $225 for IAIABC U.S. Jurisdictional, Non-U.S. Jurisdictional, and EDI Members and $325 for IAIABC Associate Members. The EDI Training Subscription is not available for purchase by non-IAIABC members.