EDI Claims Release 3.1 Virtual Training
A virtual EDI Claims Release 3.1 Training event is scheduled for November 9 and 10, 2021. The Training provides a great opportunity for jurisdictions and industry participants to learn about the newest release of the IAIABC Claims Standard.
EDI Training Subscription
The IAIABC offers an annual EDI Training Subscription for its EDI training resources. Subscribers will have on-demand access to EDI training courses. Any employee of a member organization can share in the subscription.
Subscribers will have access to:
General EDI Training
- EDI for Compliance and Beyond (session recording)
- Power Up EDI (session recording)
- Introduction to the IAIABC and EDI and Introduction to the IAIABC EDI Standards (module)
- Introduction to Claims Release 3.0 and the Implementation Guide (module)
- Introduction to EDI Claims Release 3.1 (module, updates for 2021)
- Implementation Roadmap (webinar recordings)
- Claims Release 3.1 Industry Readiness (webinar recording)
- 2021 Updates* (webinar recording)* Subscribers will be invited to the live webinar scheduled for February 4, 2021.
- Introduction to EDI XML (module)
- Introduction to Electronic Medical Billing (eBilling) (module)
- Introduction to Medical State Reporting (module)
Proof of Coverage
- Introduction to Proof of Coverage (module)
- Proof of Coverage: Roadmap for Jurisdictions Moving from Release 2.1 to 3.0 (recording)
- Policy to POC (recording)
The price of the subscription per organization is $225 for IAIABC U.S. Jurisdictional, Non-U.S. Jurisdictional, and EDI Members and $325 for IAIABC Associate Members. The EDI Training Subscription is not available for purchase by non-IAIABC members.