The EDI Claims Release 3.1 face-to-face training provides a great opportunity for jurisdictions and industry participants to learn about the newest release of the IAIABC Claims Standard. Our face-to-face training has moved virtual in 2020.
June Virtual EDI Claims Release 3.1 Training
June 2-3, 2020
EDI Training Subscription
The IAIABC offers an annual EDI Training Subscription for its EDI training resources. Subscribers will have on-demand access to EDI training courses. Any employee of a member organization can share in the subscription.
Subscribers will have access to:
- Introduction to EDI XML
- Introduction to EDI Claims Release 3.1
- Introduction to Claims Release 3.0 and the Implementation Guide
- Introduction to Proof of Coverage
- Introduction to Electronic Medical Billing (eBilling)
- Introduction to Medical State Reporting
- Introduction to the IAIABC EDI Standards
- Introduction to the IAIABC and EDI
- Proof of Coverage: Roadmap for Jurisdictions Moving from Release 2.1 to 3.0
- Policy to POC
- Updates to the EDI Claims 3.1 Standard (Recording available)
- Claims Release 3.1 Industry Readiness (Recording available)
- Implementation Roadmap for Jurisdictions: Claims Release 3.0 to 3.1 (Recording available)
- Implementation Roadmap for Jurisdictions: Claims Release 1.0 to 3.1 (Recording available)
- EDI for Compliance and Beyond (Recording available)
The price of the subscription per organization is $225 for IAIABC U.S. Jurisdictional, Non-U.S. Jurisdictional, and EDI Members and $325 for IAIABC Associate Members. The EDI Training Subscription is not available for purchase by non-IAIABC members.