There are no opportunities currently available.
The International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) is hiring a
What is the IAIABC and what does it do?
The IAIABC is a trade association for jurisdictional agencies and private sector organizations involved in workers’ compensation regulation and service delivery. The IAIABC provides education, develops industry standards, shares best practices, develops content, supports committee work, and connects its member organizations and their staff, all in the name of empowering, educating, and connecting the global workers’ compensation community to reduce harm and aid recovery from work injuries and illnesses.
What is the role?
Who will you be working with?
The IAIABC staff is small but mighty, and truly embodies the spirit of working hard and playing hard. We enjoy what we do and enjoy doing it together. Building and cultivating a positive and supportive work environment and culture is of critical importance to the IAIABC Executive Director and staff.
The IAIABC operates as a fully remote staff. Travel for staff engagement activities may be required 1-2 times per year to help maintain that culture!
Are you the right person to help lead the IAIABC’s data reporting standards program? We’d love to find out!
The will be asked to:
What kind of experience and expertise are we looking for?
- Ability to travel 4-5 times per year to two IAIABC conferences, as well as an IAIABC Board meeting, external conferences, and staff engagement activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer-centric attitude
Benefits are important! Here are the benefits this role will receive:
- The salary range for this position is $ per year
- A generous benefits package, including medical, vision, and dental coverage; 15 days of vacation starting; paid sick leave; 11 paid holidays per year; and an annual SEP retirement contribution of 9% after 2 years of employment
- Staff enjoy “summer hours forever” on Fridays and paid time off between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- An inclusive culture that supports the team while respecting differences of opinion and ideas
Yes, we’re inclusive
The IAIABC ensures equal opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender orientation, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or draft status. The IAIABC will make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about the IAIABC at www.iaiabc.org.
Email your cover letter and resume to Heather Lore, IAIABC Executive Director, at email@example.com by