IAIABC 109th Convention Recordings Now Available
The IAIABC 109th Convention "explored" a variety of topics in its programming including the future of work, AI and data in workers' compensation insurance, modernization, DEIA, and more! Attendees of the IAIABC 109th Convention and those who have already purchased the package of recordings can access the content now. The sessions available to view are:
- International Panel: The Future of Work
- Running Dreams - An Immigrant's Hurdles and Triumphs after Blindness and Amputation
- Unveiling the Importance of AI and Data in Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Severe Injuries Unraveled
- A Look at Modernization Across Workers' Compensation Systems
- mCOT: Working Together to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic
- NextGen Ignite!
You must be logged-in to your iaiabc.org account to access recordings.
Purchase Recordings Package
Couldn't attend the IAIABC 109th Convention but would like to view the above sessions? Click the button below to purchase access. Payment is required before you can access the recordings.
- This package will only include the recordings of the Convention sessions listed above.
- Attendees of the IAIABC 109th Convention will have access to these recordings included in their registration fee, and should not purchase this package.
- This package is only available for individual use and is non-transferable.