EDI Training Subscription
The IAIABC offers an annual EDI Training Subscription for its EDI training resources. Subscribers will have on-demand access to EDI training courses. Any employee of a member organization can share in the subscription.
Subscribers will have access to:
- Introduction to EDI XML
- Introduction to EDI Claims Release 3.1
- Introduction to Claims Release 3.0 and the Implementation Guide
- Introduction to Proof of Coverage
- Introduction to Electronic Medical Billing (eBilling)
- Introduction to Medical State Reporting
- Introduction to the IAIABC EDI Standards
- Introduction to the IAIABC and EDI
- Proof of Coverage: Roadmap for Jurisdictions Moving from Release 2.1 to 3.0
- Policy to POC
- Updates to the EDI Claims 3.1 Standard (Recording available)
- Claims Release 3.1 Industry Readiness (Recording available)
- Implementation Roadmap for Jurisdictions: Claims Release 3.0 to 3.1 (Recording available)
- Implementation Roadmap for Jurisdictions: Claims Release 1.0 to 3.1 (Recording available)
- EDI for Compliance and Beyond (Recording available)
The price of the subscription per organization is $225 for IAIABC U.S. Jurisdictional, Non-U.S. Jurisdictional, and EDI Members and $325 for IAIABC Associate Members. The EDI Training Subscription is not available for purchase by non-IAIABC members.
U.S. JURISDICTIONAL, NON-U.S. JURISDICTIONAL, AND EDI MEMBERS SUBSCRIBE
If your organization has purchased the current training subscription, please go to the IAIABC's Learning Management System (LMS) to sign in and access your EDI training resources.