The EDI Claims Release 3.1 face-to-face training provides a great opportunity for jurisdictions and industry participants to learn about the newest release of the IAIABC Claims Standard. This day-and-a-half-long virtual event will provide in-depth training to meet the learning objectives below.
*Prior to this training, the IAIABC STRONGLY recommends that participants complete the Introduction to Claims Release 3.1 module and recorded webinars related to the claims related to the standard. Access is available through the EDI Training Subscription for IAIABC members. Non-member training registrants will receive temporary access to these trainings prior to the event.
- Understand the enhancements and new features of Claims Release 3.1.
- Successfully capture the new and revised Data Elements (DNs) and apply the Data Processing Rules to them.
- (Industry) Learn how to identify and initiate the new 02 change process based on published jurisdiction reporting requirements.
- (Jurisdiction) Learn how to complete the trading partner tables for collection of the new 02 transactions.
- Learn how to identify and initiate data sequencing rules associated with Claims Release 3.1.
- (Industry) Understand how to create and send new Maintenance Type Codes (MTCs), code values, and processing rules.
- (Jurisdiction) Understand how to receive and process new MTCs, code values, and processing rules.
- Gain insight to post publication changes, changes in progress, and planned future enhancements.
- Learn from technical subject matter experts from participating states who will provide insight to their EDI reporting requirements.
Please note: EDI or Jurisdictional members with an active 2020 training subscription will receive a coupon for $50 off each registration. Please do not register without the code as price adjustments will not be made post-registration.
Thank You to Our Supporting Sponsors
|1:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Foundation for Claims Release 3.1 and New Features (All Participants)|
|8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Breakout Session for Jurisdictions|
|8:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Breakout Session for Industry|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Programming Break|
|1:00 PM - 1:45 PM||EDI for Compliance and Beyond|
|2:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Insight to Minnesota and Michigan's Reporting Requirements|
For More Information:
Please use this link to test Zoom on your computer to ensure you do not have issues accessing Zoom: https://zoom.us/test. If you have any issues connecting to Zoom please contact Keri Lore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have made a reservation at the Madison Concourse Hotel, please contact them at 800-356-8293 to cancel your reservation.