EDI Medical Release 1.1 Standard
IAIABC EDI Standards may be purchased by non-IAIABC members and IAIABC Associate members for $295 each. Using the IAIABC subscription service, purchases of subsequent publications within the same release are only $149 each. The IAIABC will notify you when a new publication is set to be released.
Prior to purchasing and downloading the Standard documents, you must agree to the following Click-Wrap Agreement.
Click Wrap Agreement
CLICK WRAP AGREEMENT FOR THE PUBLIC AND IAIABC MEMBERS OF THE IAIABC TRADING PARTNER TABLES AND IMPLEMENTATION GUIDES FOR INTERNAL, NON- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- The Claims, Medical, and Proof of Coverage Implementation Guides (“Guide”), explain how to use the associated Trading Partner Tables. The Implementation Guides includes the Data Dictionary. Both the Guides and the Trading Partner Tables are copyrighted by IAIABC and all rights which are not authorized below are reserved to IAIABC.
- The Guide
- If you are a state agency, you and your employees are authorized to use the Guide only as needed to develop electronic reporting guidelines internally within your agency for the sole purpose of administering your state Workers Compensation laws.
- If you are an individual or corporation other than state agency, you and your employees may only use the Guide internally within your organization for the sole purpose of complying with reporting requirements mandated by state Workers Compensation laws or administrative rules.
- Any use not specified above is prohibited, including for example and not by way of limitation, making copies of the Guide for resale and/or license, transferring copies of the Guide to any party not bound by this Agreement, creating any modified or derivative work of the Guide, displaying the Guide on your website except for those data elements necessary for reporting, making any commercial use of the Guide, or use of the Guide for third party servicing.
- The Trading Partner Tables
- You may modify the Trading Partner Tables only by incorporating data relevant to your jurisdiction and may publish and display your modified version of the Trading Partner Tables provided you prominently display this notice with your modified version: Copyrighted ©the IAIABC. The IAIABC permission must be obtained in order to use these Trading Partner Tables for any commercial purpose such as charging fees for third party report processing. For permission, please contact email@example.com.
- Any use not specified above is prohibited, including for example and not by way of limitation, making copies of the Trading Partner Tables for resale, sublicensing, creating any modified or derivative work of the Trading Partner Tables except as permitted above, making any commercial use of the Trading Partner Tables, or use of the Trading Partner Tables for third party servicing.
- All copyrighted material or other proprietary of Material of IAIABC is provided ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. In no event will IAIABC, its members, directors or officers be liable for any claim, or any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, profits, business revenue, or other economic loss whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the use, performance or reliance on any copyrighted material or proprietary material of IAIABC.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately upon written notice from IAIABC if you violate its terms.
- General. This Agreement is governed by the law of the State of Wisconsin. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between IAIABC and user on behalf of the individual and the entity whom it represents regarding the subject matter contained herein. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Wisconsin or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration will be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction. No modification is binding unless it is in writing and signed by both parties. If you wish to use the Guide or Trading Partner Tables for any use not stated above, please contact IAIABC at firstname.lastname@example.org.