Virtual EDI Claims Release 3.1 Training
The EDI Claims Release 3.1 training provides a great opportunity for jurisdictions and industry participants to learn about the newest release of the IAIABC Claims Standard. This day-and-a-half-long virtual event will provide in-depth training to meet the learning objectives below.
*Prior to this Training: The IAIABC STRONGLY recommends that participants complete the Introduction to Claims Release 3.1 module and recorded webinars related to the claims related to the standard. Access is available through the EDI Training Subscription for IAIABC members. Non-member training registrants will receive temporary access to these trainings a month prior to the training.
- Understand the enhancements and new features of Claims Release 3.1.
- Successfully capture the new and revised Data Elements (DNs) and apply the Data Processing Rules to them.
- Understand the enhanced 02 Change reporting process and rules.
- Learn how to identify and initiate data sequencing rules associated with Claims Release 3.1.
- Gain insight to post publication changes, changes in progress, and planned future enhancements.
- Learn about the IAIABC Claims Release 3.1 XML Standard
- (Jurisdiction) Understand how to receive and process new MTCs, code values, and processing rules.
- (Industry) Understand how to create and send new Maintenance Type Codes (MTCs), code values, and processing rules.
Thank You Sponsors
|10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||All Times in Central Standard Time|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Foundation for Claims Release 3.1 and Features (all attendees) • History and Evolution of the EDI Claims Standard • New Data Elements • New MTCs (including the MTC 02 Change) • Net to Zero • Acknowledgements • EDI Resources • Q and A|
|1:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Foundation for Claims Release 3.1 and Features (all attendees) Continued|
|3:15 PM - 4:00 PM||Overview of the IAIABC Claims R3.1 XML Standard|
|9:30 AM - 10:00 AM||Coffee and Connect Sponsored by Aerie EDI Group|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Breakout for Jurisdictions|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Breakout for Industry|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Insight into State Reporting Requirements Participating states give insight into their reporting requirements.|