Foundations of Workers' Compensation Program Digital Credential
Participants who complete the entire program, finish all assignments, and pass the final test receive the Foundations of Workers' Compensation digital credential. Digital credentials, or badges, are a visual representation of skills or achievements earned by an individual through completion of specific programs, courses, or other activities. Badges are instantly verifiable and shareable. They serve as a way to showcase skills and achievements in a way that is not possible with a paper certificate.
The digital credential (image above) will be issued to jurisdictional agency staff who successfully complete the following requirements:
- Attend or complete at least 10 out of the 12 presentations (live or self-paced)
- Orientation and Principles of Workers’ Compensation are required. You may attend them live, or watch the recordings in educate@iaiabc.
- At least 1 discussion forum post (excluding introductions)
- All formal writing assignments (2 total)
- Passing score on the final test