Health and Safety Guidelines
IAIABC 107th Convention, October 26-28, 2021
The health and safety of the IAIABC community is of the utmost importance to the IAIABC. The IAIABC including its Board of Directors, committee leaders, staff, speakers, attendees, and service providers will abide by all local, state, and federal health and safety regulations at the IAIABC 107th Convention.
Health and safety measures may include:
- Socially distanced meeting room set-up.
- Staying socially distant while talking with fellow attendees.
- Washing your hands and/or using hand sanitizer frequently throughout the meeting.
- All meeting rooms cleaned and disinfected at least once a day, if not more.
- Conducting a self health assessment prior to and during the meeting.
- Recommendation to take a COVID test a few days prior to traveling.
- Recommendation to stay home if you feel sick prior to or on the day of travel. You will receive a full refund as stated in the IAIABC Cancellation Policy.
- Recommendation to stay home if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or has clear COVID symptoms prior to the event. You will receive a full refund as stated in the IAIABC Cancellation Policy.
- Requirement that any time during the event you begin to feel unwell to exit the meeting room right away. Return directly to your hotel room and immediately alert hotel staff and Jennifer Wolf, IAIABC Executive Director. The IAIABC will assist in getting you the care you need.
- Requirement that you do not return to any IAIABC meetings if you are not feeling well.